Monday, December 25, 2006

California Christmas

Happy Holidays all! just got done feeding all the birds, dogs and various critters. Have hopes for the New Year of moving up to the Clear Lake house and spending more time. Today I called people, and will eat a little food that my roomates cooked and then off to work at the hospital. Am working in the nursery today so I'll see who was born today. I guess this is a fun time to be born, although it's a little cold this time of year. Am raising some chicks right now and I've definetly spent some money on lights and containers to keep them warm. Also, the dogs have really taken a liking to breaking out of the yard in to the other yard where the other dogs and grown chickens are living. Thankfully, my roomate has been putting them back and repairing fences. Well, hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a Joyous New Year! The light is on its way back now.

No comments: